Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hot Rolled Steel Coils||Application:||Material For GI,CRC|
|Thickness:||2.0-18mm||Width:||914 ~ 1500 Mm|
|Coil ID:||508/610mm||Coil Weight:||16-28MT|
Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled Steel Coils
Hot rolling is metalworking process that occurs above the recrystallization temperature of the material.
It is used mainly to produce sheet metal or simple cross sections, such as rail tracks.
1. Production: Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled Steel Coils
2. Port: Tianjin, China
3. Category: Minerals & metallurgy
4. Thickness: 1.2mm-20mm
5. Width: 900-2000mm
6. Coil Weight: about 23 tons
7. Material Grade : SS400 Q235 Q345B
8. Technique: Hot Rolled
9. Standard: GB ,JIS
10. Test: With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
12. Package: in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
14. MOQ: 10 tons
15. Payment: 100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
16.Delivery time: Within 10-15 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
17. Certificate: ISO
Hot rolled steel coils
Standard: SPHC/SAE1006,1008/SS400, etc
Coil Weight: 16-28MT
Packing:Standard Sea Export Packing
Ship in bulk
Material for GI,CRC,pipe
Hot-rolled coil is made by continuously rolling the slab, after heating the slab in the reheating fumace, by the roughing mill and finishing mill, and coiled for a easier transportation.At the hot rolling process, strictly controlling the temperature and the roll surface is essential in producing a high productive Hot-Rolling Steel Sheets and Coils, free from surface defects and internal defects. All production line process, starting from feeding to the reheating surface to the completion of coiling, are controlled by a computerized system.
SPEH/Q235/SS400 Hot Rolled Steel Coils For Rerolling Usage/Pipe